Work with a top of the line music industry guru who's main focus is to give you above top of the line quality
is a producer, songwriter and engineer hailing from Austin, Texas and based out of Maryland. Growing up in a military home, Ay-Rock Moved around a lot which may have helped introduce him to many different styles of music even at a young age. At the age of 9 he began writing as a form of escaping the troubles of reality, expressing his passion and sharing his thoughts with the world. They quickly transformed to the creation of song lyrics. He felt that writing let him get out all his emotions and deal with the obstacles he had to face. As the years passed he began developing his style and creating his flow that can only be classified as versatile.
Eventually, he started his own recording studio to further hone in on his craft of music and music engineering. Ay-Rock became more interested in mixing and mastering music from pre-production to final master He attended and received a bachelor’s degree in Audio Production from the Art Institute of Washington and began working for artists like B.O.B., Wale, Maino and many others. In fact, he was the first engineer to mix Wale’s record, “Bait.”
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
- Mix Engineer for Wale "Bait"
- Recording/Mix Engineer for Dj Drama Chris Brown Lyquin & Skeme "Wishing"
- Recording/Mixing Engineer for Wale "Bait"
- Recording Mixing Engineer for Dj Drama Chris Brown Lyquin & Skeme "Wishing"
- Songwriter for Brian Angel of Day 26
- Producer for DJ Technology & Lil Wayne
- Producer for London Dior
- Self Producer
- Self Engineer
- Self Artist
- Mix Engineer for Brian Angel DayBreak The Appetizer