Hi there! I'm Mia Rio, Brazilian-born vocalist & songwriter. I sing & write in English, Portuguese and Spanish, specialized in anything Pop-based and toplining. Warm, bright, exotic vocals. Range E3-D6. Choir-trained. Writing and vocal credits on TV shows and major retail stores in U.S. and Canada. Writing work here: https://song.space/5zq2na
Terms and Conditions:
- I am available for projects Monday-Sunday.
- Normally 3-4 business day turnaround.
- For a 24-72 hours, please note a 10-15% expedite fee.
- All projects are subject to a non-refundable deposit (25-50% of the total) and signed agreement. Deposits are refundable should there be non-fixable technical issues with files, caused by me.
- 1-2 FREE revisions. Any additional edits are subject to a fee (rates vary).
- Signing publishing agreements for songs is discussed on a case-by-case basis. I am able to provide a split sheet.
- Tracked out vocal files are sent once the balance is paid in full. Any defective vocal files caused on my end will be revised free of charge.
- Work for hire/buyouts (contact to discuss rates).
- Songwriting (Lyrics, Melody, Ad Libs, Vocal Harmonies)
- Features for artists and DJ's (upon approval)
- Demo Vocals
- Covers (on a case-by-case basis)
Ownership/Publishing - negotiable:
25-50% Lyrics and Melody (complete song)
15-25% Lyrics and Melody of chorus
25% Co-writes and Edits
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
ReviewsEndorse Mia Rio
Interview with Mia Rio
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Track features, demo vocals and songwriting.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop, all variations.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Sia. Inspiring content, dynamic vocal tone, out of the box sound.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: They both have beauty in their own way.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Vocally - Sia, Ariana Grande, Alessia Cara, Tory Kelly, Sade, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, Emeli Sandé. Musically - Stromae, Stevie Wonder, Phil Collins, Chico Buarque, Monobloco.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Catchy melodies.
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: That I can naturally sing like every Latin artist out there just because I'm Latin.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: Projects in the following genres: Pop/EDM, KPop, Reggaeton, Bubblegum Pop, Pop/Rock, Country.