Hi there! I'm Mia Rio, Brazilian-born vocalist & songwriter. I sing & write in English, Portuguese and Spanish. I specialize in anything Pop-based and toplining. Warm/bright vocals. I've been a professional singer for 10 years, am choir-trained, fast in the studio, and have written for indie artists and got some placements in film/TV/retail.
Terms and Conditions:
- I am available for projects Monday-Sunday.
- 5 business day turnaround.
- For a 48 - 72 hours, please note a 15% expedite fee.
- All projects are subject to a non-refundable deposit (50% of the total) and signed agreement.
- 1 FREE revision, any additional edits are subject to a fee (prices vary)
- I normally do not sign publishing agreements for songs. I am able to provide a split sheet.
- Tracked out vocal files are sent once the balance is paid in full. Any defective vocal files will be revised free of charge.
- Work for hire/buyouts (contact for pricing).
- Songwriting (Lyric and Melody)
- Features for artists and DJ's (upon approval)
- Demo Vocals
Ownership/Publishing - negotiable:
50% Lyrics and Melody (complete song)
25% Lyrics and Melody of chorus
25% Co-writes and Edits
Contact me through the green button above and lets get to work.
ReviewsEndorse Mia Rio
Interview with Mia Rio
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: Projects in the following genres: Pop/EDM, KPop, Reggaeton, Bubblegum Pop, Pop/Rock, Country.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: They both have beauty in their own way.
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: That I can naturally sing like every Latin artist out there just because I'm Latin.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Sia. Inspiring content, dynamic vocal tone, out of the box sound.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop, all variations.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Catchy melodies.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Vocally - Sia, Ariana Grande, Alessia Cara, Tory Kelly, Sade, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, Emeli Sandé. Musically - Stromae, Stevie Wonder, Phil Collins, Chico Buarque, Monobloco.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Track features, demo vocals and songwriting.