Oleg Maximov is a professional guitarist, arranger, transcription and notation specialist with a Bachelor of Music degree from Russia’s oldest jazz institution of higher learning – the Moscow State College of Jazz.
I have studied several different styles of guitar playing, from swing and big-band era jazz to bebop, modern jazz, and fusion. I have also studied blues, pop and classical music. My musical training also included studying composition, arranging, harmony and audio engineering. I have studied with some of the top Russian teachers, whose students also included Grammy-winning trumpeter Alex Sipiagin and the Mingus Big-Band bassist, Boris Kozlov.
For the past several years I have worked professionally as a guitarist in a variety of bands and orchestras in Moscow. I have participated and became a laureate in several music competitions in Russia, such as "Gnesin-Jazz," "Piano in Jazz," "The Many Faces of Guitar," and "Guitar Virtuosos."
I offer a full range of musical services, including the following:
- Guitar recording services of various styles
- Music composition and arranging for various instrumental combinations.
- Transcribing songs, solos and arrangements.
- Simple audio editing or manipulation services (e.g., slowing down recordings, key changes, deleting vocal tracks)
Please check out my studio demo video:
Send me a note through the contact button above.
My credits include
- Heritage H-550
- Carvin DC400
- Dieter Hopf Virtuoso
- Crafter DE-6/N
- Roland AC33 combo
- Egntater Rebel 30
- Macbook Pro
- Logic Pro X
- Roland UA-25EX
- KRK Rokit 5G2
- Shure SM57
- Oktava MK-012
Terms of Service
- All the guitar tracks needed for one song.
- Maximum 3 revisions for the perfect result
- Delivery time will be no longer then 5 days, but most of my clients receives their orders in 1-2 days.