Creative pop melodies & simple deep meaning lyrics mixed with unique production. Your ideas might be crazy or not - it's always OK. I have been working as a songwriter/producer for an independent US A&R company, and 10+ years as a singer, violin player and a dancer, touring between big summer fests. I specialize in pop, but your genres may vary.
The creating process should be easy, as you've never done before!
Songwriting: you send me an instrumental, I'll record the demo and send it back to you for approval.
If you'd like edits we'll make them.
Production: you send me ideas and your references in the way you like, I'll send you mp3 demo.
If you need edits, It'll be OK.
Vocal tuning & comping: you send me your files, I'll send you clean, passionate and natural-sounding vocals.
Let's get it right!
- chameleon-style vocals (different sounding takes, various vocal styles on demand);
- professional songwriting (lyric and vocal melody);
- vocal editing, pitching, comping & quantizing;
- vocal arrangement: backing vocals, counterpoint melodies, vocal fx's and ad-libs;
- full instrumental production (songwriting is included).
Contact me with your project details and ideas. Just press the Big Green Button (BGB).
- 25% lyrics or top line melody
- 25% full song (top line and lyrics)
- 25% lyrics and melody of chorus
- 25% production & music
- 25% co-writes and edits
- no splits for vocals only
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
ReviewsEndorse Ruby Ross
Interview with Ruby Ross
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: The great song about the person who doesn't wanna stop at all.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Music is a star. Money goes next.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop-style melodies & simple but deep meaning lyrics.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Songwriting for sure.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Quincy Jones, Kygo, Mark Ronson, RedOne, Avicii, Lady Gaga, Bonnie MacKee, Max Martin, Shellback, Tina Turner and Calvin Harris.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Simple hit-sounding top lines and vocal arrangement.