Composer / Producer / Mix Engineer / Session Musician
My name is Tim, I'm a composer/producer/mix engineer/session musician from Sydney, Australia. I have been in the industry for 10 years and have experience with both acoustic instruments/ensembles and electronic instruments.
I work primarily from my home studio but also have access to larger studio for ensemble and drum tracking.
The services I offer are:
- Editing and quantisation of drums and other instruments.
- Keyboards (Real piano/rhodes and hardware synths)
- Drum programming (Samples, MPC, drum machines and live drums loops)
- Trombone and horn sections (arranging and tracking)
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
- Kawai 6ft Grand Piano
- 1974 Rhodes MKI
- Roland TR8
- Fender US Jazz Bass
- Yamaha Custom Drum Kit
- Roland System 100
- DSI Prophet 08
- Korg Mono/Poly
- RME Converters
- Various 500 series Preamps