Producers and Mixing Engineers
ENTT are a Live EDM Duo from the UK. The producers have been writing and collaborating with talented artists for 5 years, and in this they are always developing the quality of their sound and the passion for their projects. Currently working with Shena Winchester (Michael Gray - The Weekend, No Prisoners Records) on Album for 2017.
Currently, the duo have released their single Underword (ft. Enrico Fusai) during Mid 2016, and to date they are working with artists signed to RCA, Island and Virgin/EMI Records, as well as working with Jampact Managment and Fine Managment, who have Digital Farm Animals and ROMANS on their Rooster.
The Producers have written and produced tracks with artists who specialise in Hip Hop, Pop, Trap, Acousitc, Tropical House and 80s Electronic.
Currently working with;
- Shena Winchester (BRIT Afterparty 2017, Michael Gray - The Weekend, No Prisoners Records)
- Sarah Whatmore (Pop Idol, RCA Records, Simco Records)
- Ansah (Island Records)
- Simeon NVP (Young Mad B, Demi Monroe)
- Anneli Stockwell (E.B.A Records)
- Steve Bernard (EMI/Virgin, Sky, ITV, Ferrari, etc.)
- Fine Management (Romans, Digital Farm Animals)
- Privilege Ibiza (Summer 2017 DJ Set as ENTT)
There is industry standard equipment available to enhance the quality of your recording, and to find the sounds that you want.
Speakers: KRK Rokit 6, Alesis MK2
Vocal Mic: Audio-Techinca AT202
Soundcard: Scarlett 18i 6 Focusrite
Production Software: Logic Pro X, Native Instruments, Nexus, Sylenth
Monitors: Apple Macbook Pro
Audio – Waves Audio
Keyboards/Synthesisers: Please enquire via ema
Contact me through the blue button above and lets get to work.