A high quality recording and production facility, that offers a comfortable and affordable work environment for every artist & client, whether you’re starting out or experienced in the industry. Currently working with Shena Winchester (Michael Gray - The Weekend, No Prisoners Records) on Album for Summer 2017.
We have a spacious production facility, purpose built vocal booth, which has been professionally treated and acoustically altered. This full-time professional studio is spacious, has a waiting room, kitchen and dance studio to offer as well.
The studio is located less than a 5 minute walk from Farringdon Station, which has mainline, underground and bus services. Farringdon also has good connections to Kings Cross for National Rail Services.
There is industry standard equipment available to enhance the quality of your recording, and to find the sounds that you want.
Currently working with;
- Shena Winchester (BRIT Afterparty 2017, Michael Gray - The Weekend, No Prisoners Records)
- Sarah Whatmore (Pop Idol, RCA Records, Simco Records)
- Ansah (Island Records)
- Simeon NVP (Young Mad B, Demi Monroe)
- Anneli Stockwell (E.B.A Records)
- Steve Bernard (EMI/Virgin, Sky, ITV, Ferrari, etc.)
- Fine Management (Romans, Digital Farm Animals)
- Privilege Ibiza (Summer 2017 DJ Set as ENTT)
Speakers: KRK Rokit 6, Alesis MK2
Vocal Mic: Audio-Techinca AT202
Soundcard: Scarlett 18i 6 Focusrite
Production Software: Logic Pro X, Native Instruments, Nexus, Sylenth
Monitors: Apple Macbook Pro
Audio – Waves Audio
Keyboards/Synthesisers: Please enquire via email
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.