Jon is a Canadian mixing & mastering engineer who has both a keen attention to detail as a result of his work in information technology for over 10 years, and a natural musical sense having played various instruments for over 20 years.
A multi-instrumentalist, Jon has written and recorded his own music. He understands your needs as an artist and shares your vision of presenting your music to the world in the best way possible.
Jon strongly believes that every engagement should be an opportunity to learn, and he is happy to offer and accept feedback at all stages of the process. This is important to consistently improve both how he serves your needs and the quality of the final product.
Primary genres: smooth jazz, jazz, funk, rock, blues, folk, R&B, country
- Per song: $200 + $10 per audio track
- Additional mixes with elements muted: $10 per combo per song
- Track evaluation and cleanup: de-noising, de-essing, de-pop/click, comping, editing, tuning
- Arrangement evaluation; minor element addition if it seems necessary
- Includes mastering services (optional)
- Unlimited revisions (main mix only; no comping revisions)
- Per song: $35 + $15 per pre-mixed stem (maximum 10)
- Processing with sidechains, if provided
- Album/loudness flow or independent limiting
- Output for streaming services (-14 LUFS)
- Unlimited revisions
All services deliver 32-bit/48 kHz WAV and 320kbps MP3 files (alternates available).
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
1 ReviewsEndorse Jon Seigel
Jon provided a high quality mix and master, in a very timely manner. He was interactive throughout the process, responding to my questions, and asking the right questions where appropriate to get the mix sounding like I wanted it to. He also completed additional revisions following the initial delivery based on my feedback. Thanks Jon! :D