My Name is Matt Dyer, I am the owner and operator of Eyeopener Records. I have been playing Guitar and Bass in bands since i was 16 years old and have a Diploma from Fanshawe College in Music Industry Arts. Recording, Mixing and Mastering are my main passions but I also have a background in Producing and Live Sound.
Eyeopener Records has been running for 2 years and during that time I have worked with a wide range of Bands and Artists. I am open to all kinds of music and tend to be happy as long as audio is coming out of the speakers. I have recorded and produced Metal, Punk, Rock, Pop and Hiphop mainly but I am always looking for something interesting to work on to give myself a nice change.
If you would like me to check out a mix or help out on a project send me a message or email at:
Send me a note through the contact button above.
My credits include
- Recorded: Phil Darko (vocals). Heart Burn - Hip Hop. Brampton
- Ontario/GTA Mixing: Phil Darko. Heart Burn - Hip Hop. Brampton
- Ontario (Album) Press Kits: ICONS - Progressive Hardcore. London
- Ontario Promotion Photos: The Hedgerow - Blues Rock. London
- Forty Thieves - Tracking ( Misery & Sinking )
- Forty Thieves - Tracking/Mixing - Drinking In LA
- Forty Thieves - Tracking/Mixing Reclaim
- Mastering - Phil Darko Heart Burn
- Mastering - Terra Firma "Build. Rebuild. Decay."
- Protools 10/11
- Logic 9/10
- Plugs: Slate Digital
- Presonus Interface
- Presonus Fader Port
- Vocal Booth
- Fender FM65 Amp
- SWR Bass Head
- Orange 4x10 Bass Cab
- MacBPro QuadCore i7 8gbs Ram Mountain Lion.
Terms of Service
Turn around time will depend on the project.
I like the Client to be happy so revisions are always accepted.