Well Versed/Tasteful banjo player and acoustic guitarist
My main forte is banjo which I have played at prestigious venues such as Carnegie Hall, The Grand Ole Opry and The Ryman Auditorium. In addition to banjo I am a professional acoustic guitarist, highly skilled in flatpicking and jazz guitar. I can add banjo/mandolin/acoustic guitar to singer-songwriter, bluegrass, jazz and popular albums. I also love creating arrangements and working with other musicians. My Goal is to make you sound better; tasteful, in tune and professional.
Contact me through the blue button above and lets get to work.
- Stereo Matched Beyer MC-930 and Shure KSM27 Condensor Mics
- Acoustically Treated GIK Panels
- 2004 Gibson Earl Scruggs Banjo
- 2004 Martin D-18 Golden Era Guitar
- 2014 Romero open Back Banjo
- Logic Pro X
Terms of Service
Three Revisions allowed.