Designing sounds since 15 while working on the Day of Defeat game team. Due to my knowledge of media production I can be valuable in consulting or helping you construct your idea. I'd work for nothing because I'm in this for the fun of it. I can also score soundtracks and that is what I want to move into. Especially in game production.
FOLEY, FX, AND SCORING ARTIST - NEW TO THE PROFESSIONAL SCENE SEEKING TO WORK CLOSELY WITH CLIENTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF MEDIA CREATION.
- Day of Defeat - Half Life 1, and Source. Player Sounds, and FX Artist.
- 18 years of musical interest.
- New to freelance and dedicated to providing quality.
- Capable of simple projects, to avant-garde art pieces
- IK Multimedia Interface
- Akai MPC Live 2
- Roland FA-06
- 65 Fender Super Reverb Reissue 4x10
- Taylor Acoustic, Veillette Gryphon, Charvel DK-24 HSS Guitars
- Ambient and Spacey based boutique FX board, plus several thousand computer based FX and VSTs.
- Arturia Keylab Mk2
- Arturia Microfreak
- Orange 1x8 with Micro Dark
- Marshall AS50D
- Plans to Expand
Specializing in Sound FX, Scoring, Mixing, Mastering, Auto-Tune.
Available for Consult or Production. New to professional commission work so price is totally negotiable depending on the project.
Send me a note through the contact button above.