If you're looking for strong, clean tone, and emotive vocals - I'm here for ya! I've worked as a vocalist on numerous tracks for Netflix, Disney, various video games, and other freelance songs. I focus on getting you clean, precise, and distinguishable vocal performances with professional recording quality.
Born and raised in San Diego, I grew up singing at churches all across the country. I graduated from Biola University with a degree in Voice. I've been working as a freelance vocalist & writing for my own artist project - Boston the Girl. I released my first EP in 2019. The first single off of that EP reached over 1,000,000 streams! I love doing demo vocals because it gives me a chance to really dive in to songs and bring out a new side of them. I did a demo vocal for a new video game and doing that demo actually landed me the spot as the main character on that project - 3 games and a film. It's set to come out in 2023! I worked as a princess at Disneyland and now teach voice lessons.
I have experience singing virtually all genres and I really enjoy the flexibility of demo work - it's fun to dive into different stories with different personalities.
I'm stoked to work with you!
Reel Details (In order of tracks)
1. Kiss and Tell - I wrote this track!
2. Left Side - I wrote this track and played acoustic.
3. What a Friend Does - Written by Adam Watts and Cory Clark, I engineered these vocals remotely.
4. Day or Two - I wrote this and played keys.
5. Sugar High - Also written by Adam and Cory. I engineered these vocals as well.
6. I Didn't Think About - Written/Produced by Adam and myself.
7. Christmas - Written/Produced by Adam and myself.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.