Versatile and imaginative singer with extensive, cross-genre experience in professional session singing, international touring at the arena level, on camera performance, and as both lead and supporting vocalist.
Hello, welcome! My diverse background as a solo artist, touring and session singer, commercial vocalist and theatrical performer gives me the power, versatility and technical skill to deliver the perfect blend of soul, texture, and dynamic energy for your project.
WHAT I OFFER:
- Prompt turnaround
- High quality, dry, comped vocal stems delivered to your specs
- Timely check-in/preview to ensure we’re on the same page
SINGING STYLES and GENRES:
Subtle to edgy. Americana, pop, jazz (incl. vintage sound), rock, folk, soul, musical theater, rock opera. Stacked, textured harmony.
TOPLINE PLUS VOCALS: please see my separate service listing.
• Once you’ve sent me your specs, we'll also go over any specific details and/or requests you want me to keep in mind.
• I then send you a rough mp3 demo of the vocal arrangement for you to approve before I track the final vocal.
• Two rounds of review/revision are included in my rate. Revisions are minor changes (spot performance tweaks or tone adjustments) not a rerecording.
• Once your final approval is received, I deliver high quality vocal stems.
• Revisions requested once the project is marked complete are subject to a $50 per revision fee.
Ultimately, I want my clients to be 100% happy with our work together.
Please message me to chat about your project! I look forward to speaking with you.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.