Arabic songwriter and a bassist.
My Name is Jermeen Nasr and I've been working as a songwriter since 2015.
The first Song i wrote was for the Egyptian band Arabish and it was a hit when it was released in Sep. 2015 also four out of five songs i wrote for the same band were in the "Top 50" on "Anghami" in the first week of releasing the first album for the band in Jan 2017.
Please check my latest Lyrics on youtube and contact me if you like my work.
- El Naharda Seheet Mel Noom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjL4lYlmbwU (16M+ views)
- Haheb Tany: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvb4N_e_x8 (10M+ Views)
- MaMa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRjx67TaBw (5.1M+ Views)
- Haaolek Baadein: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5powVsmJw (1.1M+ Views)
- Ana Mesh Baakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyvT6T6i3Jo (1M+ Views)
- Yergaa Tany: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM7bEueUykw (738K+ Views)
I Can provide you with the following:
Lyrics for your songs in either Formal Arabic (Fos7a) or Egyptian Arabic slang.
Lyrics for your jingles that can be used in advertising on TV or radio commercials.
I also provide singers/bands/advertisement companies with the lyrics recorded along with the music to be able to sing them properly.
Thanks & regards,
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
ReviewsEndorse Jermeen Nasr
Interview with Jermeen Nasr
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: HipHop, Pop, RNB, EDM.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Fast Writer. Creative. Always seeking new ideas that were not done before.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Writing Arabic lyrics from scratch, offering them with new ideas, Translating English songs to Arabic with the consideration of the meaning of the songs, providing the client with a draft version of the lyrics on music.