Expert pop vocalist, arranger, and producer committed to emotion-driven, A-list quality music! Master of Arts in Music from UCLA. Versatile and trained in many styles, extremely detail-oriented, and collaboration-minded.
I'm a highly-trained, emotion-forward vocalist excited to collaborate! I record with top-notch equipment, a Neumann TLM 103 mic and an Apollo Twin X interface.
HOW IT WORKS!
- Message me your song (.mp3 or .wav) and we will discuss if I'm the right fit for you!
- I'll send a short clip for approval.
- After approval, I'll complete the recording.
- 1 free revision round is included (small changes at spots, not a re-recording). Additional changes will incur a fee.
- Once funds are released, I will send you fully edited stems. I can deliver raw or processed (compressed/EQ'd/de-essed/etc.) stems upon request.
- Turnaround time is typically 5 to 10 business days, depending on my schedule/workload. Deadlines may occasionally be extended for vocal health reasons.
- In most cases, my name cannot be used as a feature. Contact me if you'd like to discuss!
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.