Powerhouse, bilingual, multi-genre vocalist. Well versed in writing ear catching toplines, melodies and lyrics.
Hey! My name is Nina and I would love to work with you!
I am a Berklee College of Music graduate and have had extensive experience writing (for briefs, sync and artists), demo singing, top lining. Genres: Pop, Opera, Film, Rock, EDM.
- Features for Artists
- Demo/Commercial Vocals (general turn around time for a demo is 48 hours)
- Professional Songwriting/Top-Line (Lyrics and Melody)
- Leads, Backgrounds, Adlibs & Doubles/ Whispers
Terms of Service:
- Features: will discuss anonymous or full name.
- Payment is non-refundable due to time spent
- Vocal files will be sent once the balance is paid in full/funds are released.
Work with me:
- Contact me and let's get your project started! Tell me all the details of what you envision.
- Once the deposit is paid funded, I will begin working on your song!
- Send me the track, BPM, key and lyric sheet (if we are working on a demo).
- I will send you an mp3 roughly mixed by me for you to approve.
- Once approved and funds are released, I will send you stems, or anything else you may need.
- My average turn around time is 1-3 days (Your project is my top priority!)
Languages: English, German, Swiss German,
Accents: I have an Australian accent but can speak with a standard US & British.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
ReviewsEndorse Nina B
Interview with Nina B
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: The most common type of work is vocal demos and co-writing. I have worked on other artist projects and am beginning to work on advertising/synch which I really enjoy!
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I love Ariana Grande, Tove Lo, Vera Blue, Al Riordan, Miette Hope.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Simple studio set up. Logic + vocal booth.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: For myself: I typically write the lyrics and melody first and then put together with production with a producer. Co-write: varies. Briefs: melody and concept writing.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: I really enjoy making a song an earworm and very catchy!
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Hooks and my vocal abilities.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop, EDM, Pop Electronic.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: BVGs - make them felt not heard. They sound amazing when they act as a soft cushion under the lead.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: There are many to chose from but my dream has always been Beyonce.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Pop/Electonic with a very strong presence and beat.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I have been singing since I was very young. I began classical singing at 5 and took on contemporary lessons at 14. I was heavily involved in musical theatre and opera but my love for pop/soul/electronic has always shone through. Upon my move to the US I really began writing and started to find my sound.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Headphones, laptop, xlr/adapter, microphone, pop filter