Ocho Amarillo Mastering
Remote Mixing and Mastering
Im Andres Forero Sound Engineer specialised in Mixing and Mastering. AES Full Member and Voting member for the Latin Recording Academy Although we are not specialised in any genre, we are so experienced in Pop, Rock, Latin and World music, especially in acoustics and organics sounds, working with the dynamics that each kind of music requires.
- Equalization (using M&S techniques, Dynamic Equalization and per Channel Equalization).
- Dynamic Manipulation (including Expansion, Compression, Limiting, Leveling and De-Essing).
- Micro and Macro Dynamic Optimization (using Expansion-Compression techniques, separated band work and Edition).
- Stereo Image improvements (using M&S manipulation techniques).
- Artistic Edition (including fade ins/outs, crossfades, spacing between songs, dynamic manipulation, radio edits, parts replacements, etc.).
- Noise reduction, Cleaning and File restoration.
- Premixes Consulting Service (together with the Mixing Engineer, before Mastering stage).
- Stems Mastering (Stems-Multilayer)
- Mastering for Vinyl.
- Mastering dedicated to Radio and TV.
- Mastering for Internet Delivery and Streaming (Mastered for iTunes).
- DDP Masters (including PQ Codes, ISRC, UPC codes, CD Text and Log written with instructions for Replication Plant).
Contact me through the blue button above and lets get to work.