New in Soundbetter but with more than 12 years of experience in the industry. Mix & Master engineer | Producer | Ghost producer specialized in electronic and urban music.
Hi and welcome to Engi Lab.
Here you can make a professional mix and master of your song with over 12 years of experience, using plug-ins and professional equipment to find the best sound on your songs.
I will not tell you who I am but what you will get:
- For Mixing I Will Make: level balancing stereo panning, compression multiband, compression, EQ, harmonic excitement, limiting, writing automation (volume, effects sends etc.), setting up reverb,stereo widening, delay and other effects Autotune effect (if needed)
- No Presets - your song(s) will get the individual attention they deserve Top-quality hardware and software.
- Unlimited revisions.
- WHAT I NEED? Your stems in WAV/AIFF/MP3 (320 kbps)
- What You Get? Mastered WAV tailored to your genre, ready for distribution on all music platforms.
- Specializing and absolutely in love with:
Trap | Pop | Hip Hop | R&B | EDM | Deep-Future-Progressive House | Techno | Trance | Bigroom
- But I am open to work in any genre.
- All of my work is RADIO READY QUALITY
- Efficient turnaround; 48 hrs or less.
- Industry expirience - I've mixed/mastered hundreds of tracks. i've had major label releases, and worked with some amazing talent.
- I love my job and I want to help you take your songs to the next level.
Feel Free to Contact me by hitting the green contact button for a personalized price!
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
ReviewsEndorse ENGI LAB
Interview with ENGI LAB
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: My studio setup is very simple, in addition to the acoustically treated studio there is obviously my mac, some recording microphone including my favorite the Neumann TLM 103, UAD sound card, Yamaha hs7, Maschine studio, Maschine jam, keyboard and 4 headphones (they are never enough)
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Stephan Bodzin, Bicep, fred again.
Q: Tell us about a project you worked on you are especially proud of and why. What was your role?
A: All projects are important to me, each project has the same importance and the same commitment on my part, if I cover any role in a project I always try to give 100% of my self.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: Try me and you will not regret it.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: Do what I love all day. Since I was a child I have been passionate about audio, it is not just a job for me but it is passion, love.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Think about how you would like the final product to be, I'll take care of making it
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Macbook, Headphones, Maschine studio, Moog Sub 37, Sequential Prophet 10
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I started in 2009 with a musical group as a singer, after which I moved to amsterdam where I started a solo career and started studying sound engineering. I worked for audio services in many concerts for a few years and after that I decided to open my own mixing and mastering studio in Milan. So 12 years in the game
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: In one word. Eclectic
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: It's the ear not the gear.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Electronic, Techno, Trap, Hip Hop,
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Patience, organization, communication and continuous curiosity about news and new things.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: A professional, warm sound, a mix & master that adapts to the emotions that the song transmits to me.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: First of all I listen to the song and what it transmits to me, after which I start thinking about what to use based on the direction the song should take. And then... creativity.