I want to make your vocals sound the best they can possibly be. If it's your vocals, let's get them comped, tuned, edited, and mixed. If you need vocals, let me sing for you! I have six years of experience as a session vocalist across many genres (pop, R+B, indie, rock, and classical are my best).
- I tune with Melodyne exclusively, and have six years of experience with the program.
- I am comfortable working with formant shifters (AlterBoy, vocoders) and AutoTune (Antares).
- I prefer ProTools for comping, but also use Ableton for much of my personal production work.
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Vocal Performance from the University of Michigan, am classically trained, and am a very high tenor.
- I work as an engineer at a professional recording studio in Ann Arbor Michigan. I record all my vocals there.
- I'm very proficient in music theory, and am comfortable writing vocal harmonies, vocal pads, complex polyrhythmic nonsense, whatever.
- I'm a producer and mix engineer as well, peep my audio demos for an idea of my sound. I have a pretty specific vibe.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.