A commercial singer and writer, in the realm of Lana Del Rey, Billie Eilish, Norah Jones and Ingrid Michaelson, that will give your music a marketably unique edge.
Fawn's voice has been used on commercials and tv shows world wide. Her voice is not only one of a kind but couldn't be more marketable. In addition to her distinct sound, she is a successful songwriter as well. She has written music for the international grocery chain "Spar," Sci-Fi's series "Z Nation," jewelry ads and so much more. Here are some links to her works:
1. Covered Brittany Spear's Toxic for a Wonderbra Ad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-3mm1KrzA)
2. Wrote and performed this song for Z Nation and the Brook Gregson Ad Campaign (https://www.facebook.com/brookegregsonjewelry/videos/666611517087316/)
3. Co-wrote and performed vocals for European supermarket SPAR (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9j9OFRaV6k)
4. Original song for an animal shelter in Connecticut’s Ad Campaign New Milford Animal Welfare (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dwgHGX7ZE&t=31s)
5. Performed a rendition of “Sweet Child O’ Mine” for the "Sick Kids vs. Strong Dads” Foundation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bw261h5rkc)
Other links to my work: www.fawnsegerson.com, SoundCloud, and YouTube
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
2 ReviewsEndorse Fawn Segerson
From the first moment I heard Fawn perform live, I knew I was witnessing a distinctly unique and very special artist. I feel very lucky to have had Fawn's timeless vocals on "Keep on Keepin' On". She is dedicated, professional, and I will be lucky to work with her again. When you hear Billie Eilish, you know it. When you hear Fawn Segerson, you know it.
Fawn went above and beyond with the project I gave her. She crafted an original score that evoked all the emotion and excitement of temp track I was thinking of but without being derivative. I highly recommend her and I'll be using her for all my composition and orchestration needs in the future!