Peace and Greetings :) I have been a singer, songwriter in the industry for more than 3 years. I specialise in RnB, pop, indie, and hip hop. I can write and sing in english , I can sing in Mandarin if it is already written. I can deliver high quality vocal stems dry at your request .Excited to hear about your next big project!
- Lead/Main Vocals
- Harmonies, Backing Vocals, Ad libs
- Feature vocals for Artist (credits are not required)
- Full track, main/backing vocals, songwriting, instrumental not included
- Professional Songwriting (lyrics and melody)
What I will need from you
- Let me know details of what you envision
- If the song is already written, I will need a rough recording of the melody and lyrics through a piano , guitar (other instruments) or vocals. I will also need the lyrics typed out and sent to me.
- Once I receive the first half of the payment I can begin my work
- I will send you a preview mp3/wav file or private link for feedback
- When I have received the full payment, I will send all stems
- My average turn around time is 3 - 5 days, if you have a release date/deadline please let me know, my notifications are always on !
Contact me for pricing information :) starting from 150, pricing will vary depending on what you would like done.
If you would like to hear more of my work before purchase please feel free to email me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's make some magic.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
Interview with Galateah
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: My own RnB singles for release !
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: Ashley : female singer , songwriter, puts her heart in every track !
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: I think generally the smooth analog signal matches the recorded sound wave better.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: Professionalism , Satisfaction, Fast Replies.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: It never feels like a job. I enjoy every second of it.
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: That it isn't a stable career path .
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: What emotions would you like the track to bring out in listeners ?
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I am a new independent recording artist pursuing my career in the industry, I have been selling my services as a vocalist/ghostwriter for 2 years.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: grungy, sultry, emotional, enchanting
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: joji, in love with his lyrics, song ambience, his production along with his gorgeous harmonies.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Rnb , hip hop, pop, indie, folk , jazz, trap
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Singing, rapping, song writing
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: versatile , soft , aggressive, emotive , textured vocals
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I get clients through free lance websites , once I have received necessary payments I begin my work immediately. I pride myself on customer satisfaction.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have invested a lot of money into my home studio to produce the best quality of vocals !
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Jorja smith, joji, lana del ray, james blake and summer walker.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Feature on Artist songs, Vocalist for producers