Swing Beats

Mixing & Mastering / Producer

Swing Beats on SoundBetter

Currently I work as a mixing and mastering engineer specialized in different styles such as Rap, R&B, Pop, Trap, Rock, Punk, Soul & Funk...

I have been working in professional productions for 12 years. My training began in a self-taught way when I was 14 years old. Subsequently, I studied a bachelor's degree in audio production at the University of Middlesex London together with the SAE Institute.

My philosophy is based on contributing my vision to the project incorporating new creative ideas.

There are times that we wont be able to work together due to different ideas facing the production. Feel free to ask!

Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Interview with Swing Beats

  1. Q: Tell us about your studio setup.

  2. A: Adam A7X, EVE SC3070, Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy, Marcus Miller V3, FabFilter, iZotope, Slate Digital, Antares Autotune Pro, Melodyne, Kontakt 5, Pro Tools, Cubase, Reaper and Logic.

  3. Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?

  4. A: Illangelo, Andy Wallace, Young Guru, Sylvia Massy, Manny Marroquin, Jimmy Douglas and BOI-1DA

  5. Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.

  6. A: Mixing & Mastering

Terms Of Service

25% must be paid before production begins. The remaining 75% must be paid before the 2 revisions included in each service.

GenresSounds Like
  • Gang Starr
  • The Weeknd
  • Billie Eilish
Gear Highlights
  • Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core
  • Antelope Verge Mics
  • Antelope Edge Solo Mic
  • FabFilter Bundle
  • iZotope Ozone 9
  • iZotope RX 8...and much more!
More Photos