Singer-songwriter, avid writer, jack-of-all-trades, DIY enthusiast... I am a thoughtful, skillful, and considerate lyricist, and I want to make your words sing like true poetry and convey just what you want them to. I am a highly motivated musician with one self-produced EP under my belt and a full album on the way.
- BA in English (Creative Writing) from the University of Iowa, 4 years of experience as an English/Drama teacher both in the US and internationally
- 16 years of musical experience, including 4 years of intensive Jazz Band work at the University of Iowa and about 10 years of self-production
- 4+ years of amateur radio experience, on both the broadcast and editing sides
- 12 years of self-taught experience on guitar, ukulele, piano, and percussion
I can offer:
- Lyrical support (writing the initial lyrics, editing/collaborating on a completed lyric)
- Songwriting support (creating a song outline/demo, arrangement/production support)
- Audio editing and post-production (podcast support, editing, mixing, mastering)
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.