I am Professional Guitarist and Music Producer. Mainly focussed on the Indie/Pop/Rock genre. Conservatory Schooled in Guitar Performance, with over a decade of Performance and Recording Experience. I have Co-Written and Produced a number of Indie/Rock Tracks that have since been released on all major platforms.
Who am I?
I am a professional producer and guitarist, both in electric and acoustic guitar and in possession of a First Class Honours Degree in Music, obtained at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford, UK. I also play the bass, drums, and piano. As a young-professional musician, I have about 16 years of music experience: playing, composing, producing, and teaching.
- Even though I have over 5 years working experience as a music producer, I will always strive to expand on my skills and knowledge. This is why I will be following a part-time study at the Abbey Road Institute in Amsterdam from April 2021 onwards.
- I provide guest lectures on pop music at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences.
- I’m a creative person at heart, and I have a passion for exploring different areas of creativity, e.g. music, drawing and writing.
- By continuously working with a wide variety of clients, I have had to learn how to communicate ideas and expectations, and how to be transparent in the process of creation to guarantee a final product that suits the clients vision and needs.
- I have a drive to learn, and I hope to gain new insights with each new project I endeavour.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
ReviewsEndorse Timo Jansen
Interview with Timo Jansen
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: After obtaining my Bachelor Degree in Music, I've been doing 3 things; Playing Live, Producing, Recording. Playing Live I have over a decade of experience playing live shows at a multitude of festivals and stages in the Netherlands and the UK. I have played original music, function/tribute shows, acoustic sets and musicals. Producing (and Co-Writing) I have Co-Written and Produced various songs for a number of independent artists, mainly focussed on the indie/pop/rock genres. Many of these songs have since been released on all major platforms. Recording I recorded Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar and bass for a variety of projects. On many of the tracks that I Co-Wrote or Produced, I have acted as a musician as well. In addition to this, I have recorded guitar for various promotional songs for a Function band and Musical.