I'm a songwriter and producer who's specialized in Hip-Hop, R&B, Dubstep, etc.. I've worked with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Hit-Record, Ubisoft etc. and collaborated with many artists and DJ's. I have produced music for video games (Watch Dogs Legion and Beyond Good and Evil 2) and for the film Project Power.
Do you want a great song, with professional instrumentals? Then I'm your DJ!
I'd love to see how you will bring my tracks to life. I'm good with most genres, love a challenge and love to do out of the box stuff. Check out my songs on Spotify @ DJ K-Wale. Ask me for package deals. You can always negotiate.
I'm a reasonable person and I only want to win!
My terms and conditions:
- turnaround time 5-7 days
- first half payment is non-refundable
- 24 hour turnaround costs $150 extra
- first demo is a rough pre-mixed demo
- Please provide as much detail as possible about what you wish the track to sound like
- Once funds are released for the 2nd payment, I will send you the final files both wet & dry.
- public credits: always as a songwriter or producer
- custom made songwriting and instrumentals
- 2 free revisions
- equal splits of the rights (publishing, neighbouring rights/performing rights, royalties)
- if it needs more revisions: $50 per revision
- a complete buy-out is possible, it depends on a few factors and it varies from $1500 to $15,000 with no further rights
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
ReviewsEndorse DJ K-Wale
Interview with DJ K-Wale
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: The feeling you have made an awesome song
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Do not overcomplicate your music, sometimes simplicity is all you need
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Ableton Live 10, FL Studio, Akai Professional MPK 249 MIDI-Controller, Presonus Audiobox USB 96
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Kanye West, No I.D., Gorillaz, Skrillex
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Producing instrumentals for them to sing or rap to as well as ghostwriting.