I'm a professional vocalist/songwriter, and I've been working as a singer/songwriter for 8+ yrs. I can deliver high-quality vocals for your demos (think Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga) as well as catchy Toplines and lyrics.
- Professional Songwriting/Top-Line (Lyrics and Melody)
- Features for Artists
- Demo/Commercial Vocals (general turn around time for a demo is 48 hours)
- Vocal Production/Background Vocals
Terms of Service:
- All features are anonymous
- Payment is non-refundable due to time spent
- Vocal files will be sent once the balance is paid in full/funds are released.
How it works:
- Contact me and let's get your project started! Tell me all the details of what you envision.
- Once the project is funded, I will start working on your project in the studio.
- Send me the track, BPM, key and lyric sheet (if we are working on a demo).
- I will send you an mp3 roughly mixed by me for you to approve.
- Once approved and funds are released, I will send you stems, or anything else you may need.
- My average turn around time is 1-3 days (Your project is my top priority!)
CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO WORK!!
Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
ReviewsEndorse Kat Dion
Interview with Kat Dion
Q: Tell us about a project you worked on you are especially proud of and why. What was your role?
A: My last EP Miroir for my solo project Kat Dion, it's definitely my favorite project so far. I'm very proud of the quality of the record and the universe we manage to create out of it.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: More singles for my solo project Kat Dion.
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: Mariami Bibilouri
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: That there's no place for mistakes. Sometimes beautiful things come out of mistakes and it is very important to try things, letting go of the scary feeling that everything has to be good at first try.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: I think the best thing is to talk with a few different people and really find someone who specializes in your sound/style. Then, it's really important to have a clear idea or to communicate with the provider as much as possible to get a clear vision.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: I usually work on Synth Pop, Alt Pop projects.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I usually start by creating a vibe with a very simplistic beat. Then I start the melody/top line, when I am satisfied with the melody choice, I start working on the arrangement and start writing the lyrics.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I really love Caroline Polacheck and Charli XCX at the moment. Kate Bush has also been a big influence on me.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I mostly do songwriting and top lines, that's what I think is my specialty. I am very into the nostalgic pop, I also love to write ballads.