Mixing & Mastering Engineer/Editing/Sound & Game Designer
I'm currently doing a Master's Degree in Sound Design at the University of Porto, Portugal.
I already have experience as a mixing engineer and I'm looking forward to put into practice all the skills I'm learning every day. I'd love to do these things:
- Mixing: This is my main field. I'd love to give you a test mix if you're curious to see how I work.
- Mastering: I can bring your mix to life with great masters. I have all the tools you need for any type of master you need (streaming, vinyl, cd)
- Editing: I've been editing instruments (especially drums) for more than one year now as a professional and I'd love to edit your tracks
- Drum Programming: I've been playing drums for 12 years now and I can program nasty drums for your songs if needed.
- Sound Design: I'm studying this art at University and I already have experience with SFX, Foley, OSC.
- Game Projects: I've already worked in game projects at the University by using FMOD so I can work for your games by doing any sounds you need.
- Podcast: I have experience in cleaning dialogues for video interviews and I'd love to help with your podcast to make it professional and ready for streaming at any platform.
Send me a note through the contact button above.