I like bringing character to other people's music, be it recording guitar, bass, mixing or mastering. Distortion is my favorite type of compression. (With the right amount, of course)
· GUITAR / BASS : My goal is to give you the best sounding tones so you won’t have trouble sitting them in the mix.
First, I will listen to your music, references and discuss my guitar parts with you. Everything you say will be taken to heart. You can send me rough guitar tracks or I can write them after what we discuss.
We'll take your guitar recordings to a next level, always ready to go to the mixing process!
- Guitars are recorded with a real amp and microphone setup.
- Tones are printed so you don't need to worry about them later. (too many options can bother you)
- 'Production Ready' guitar tracks. Comped, edited, processed and ready to mix
· MIXING : I will hear your song, and we'll talk about which direction are you expecting the mix to take.
Mixing is about emotions and how it makes you feel the song. The emotions are already in there, and my job is to highlight them. I also like being creative with effects and bringing identity to your mix.
· MASTERING : Mastering is about getting the final mix to how the song will be presented to the listener.
You tell me your expectations on the mastering process and I reach that for you. When you're happy with the mix, I will make your music sound even better, so that the listener can have the best emotional experience hearing it.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
ReviewsEndorse Victor Kroner
Interview with Victor Kroner
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Al Schmitt, Tchad Blake, Micheal Brauer, F. Reid Shippen, Bruce Swedien, Gustavo Lenza, Ricardo Mosca and Maurício Gargel.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: It is a chain of events. Solve everything as soon as possible so the next steps become lighter and easier
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: MacBook Pro, Focusrite Saffire, ADAM audio T5V
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I'm mostly recording guitar and bass for Pop-Rock projects and Mastering Hip-Hop songs