I am a film composer and pianist from Lawrence, KS. I have composed original scores for films, animation, and documentaries as well as composed music for concert and theatre performances. I work in a broad range of styles, from sweeping orchestral sounds to intimate solo works. Check out my music on www.erintomkins.com and my credits on IMDb.
I am available to write music for short films, feature films, documentaries, animation, trailers, video games, audio logos and advertisements.
Recent projects include:
Female Voices Rock Film Festival 2020 trailer - Listen now! >>
"Strip Clara" (2020) dir. Emory Parker
"The Nothing" (2019) dir. Alex Armando Torres
"Where’s the Fire?" (2019) dir. Yonca Talu
I have participated in mentorships with BMI, ASCAP, and the Society of Composers and Lyricists and I am a member of New York Women in Film and Television, the Alliance for Women Film Composers, the Society of Composers and Lyricists, and ASCAP.
My concert works have been performed at home and abroad, including the premiere of "Mississippi Holler" by the JACK Quartet in 2014. In 2017, I composed and performed original music for "The Conductor", a theatre and robotics production at Goldsmiths, University of London by Cormac Joyce.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
- Directed by Jon Brick Strip Clara (2020)
- Directed by Emory Parker The Nothing (2019)
- Directed by Alex Armando Torres Where’s the Fire (2019)
- Directed by Yonca Talu
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts Saving Music City (2015)
- Directed by Luna Szoke
- Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute at NYU Mermanatee (2015)
- Directed by Vera Berkshire
- Class of COVID-19(in production) dir. Jon Brick
- Strip Clara (2020) dir. Emory Parker
- The Nothing (2019) dir. Alex Armando Torres
- Where's the Fire? (2019) dir. Yonca Talu
- Saving Music City (2015) dir. Luna Szoke
- Mermanatee (2015) dir. Vera Berkshire