Currently, I am an Entrepreneur of my own Sounds and Lights Services Rental business in Cebu City, Philippines. I catered to several events like local and foreign concerts, weddings, corporate events and etc. I am also a Systems Integrator for Audio Visual Equipment. For audio, I do mixing, mastering, tuning, post-editing, recording, editing, etc.
• Conferred with producers, performers, and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production of live performances and corporate events held in hotels, church, schools auditorium, conference hall, coliseum and stadiums
• Set up, tested audio equipment for live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
• Regulated volume level and sound quality during rehearsal and live performances, using control consoles.
• Reported equipment problems and ensured that the required repairs are made.
• Mixed and edited voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
• Reproduced and duplicated sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
• Supervised 15 or more man team during set up and tear down of equipment.
• Prepared for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting
Send me a note through the contact button above.