I have been working for 8 years in the field of music production. I just completed a Master's degree in Music Production at The Cologne University of Music. Prior to that I studied Music Education in Colombia, where I also worked as Guitarist, Bassist, Backing Bands' Leader, freelance Producer and Sound Engineer.
As a music producer I love to accompany the artist from getting them ready for the studio to delivery of the final product. Sometimes I even enjoy getting involved and participate in the future of the projects I work with.
what I offer:
- Bandcoaching, preparation before getting into the studio, arrangements and scoring, etc.
- Recording (I do not own a recording studio, but I have access to a number of high-end studios here in Cologne)
- Editing: everything from audio cleaning, noise removal/reduction, vocal tuning, audio quantisation, overdubs synchronisation, spectral repair and re-synthesis.
- Programming: sometime we must compromise between best quality and budget saving. It is hard to get a String Quartet into the Studio for recording a few bars, and here's where Sampled Instruments are worth to be used. I work with NI KOMPLETE 9 and I will take care of the humanising and realism of the performance.
- Mixing: Lets find the best sonic balance for the tracks you've recorded
- Mastering??? well, while I'm not an actual mastering engineer (I don't have the room, the equipment nor the ear training needed to do a proper mastering), I got the concept of it and I would like to try myself. So, give me a try on this, no charge.
I am an AVID certified user for Pro Tools, now I run its latest version so I could work online with you with the new Cloud Collaboration feature
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.