Hi, my name is Ricardo and I chose to go into the audio industry from my love of music. From a young age I was taken to church since my family is a Christian Family. I started to learn piano when I was about 11 years old and from there, I explored through Audio mixing in The LA Film School.
Los Angeles, CA 90039
323.667.8891 / email@example.com
Misión Cristiana Peniel- Los Angeles, CA 10/21/15- Present
Live Sound Assistant
• Daily mic check and maintenance of audio equipment, Set up and break down of sessions, prepped mics and mixer prior to service.
• EQUIPMENT USED: Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro 16-Channel Mic / Line Mixer, Behringer FBQ3102HD - 31-band Stereo Graphic EQ, DBX 266XS Dual Compressor/ Gate, Lexicon MX20 Dual Reverb Effects, dynamic and condenser microphones.
School of History and Dramatic Arts at Sonia Sotomayor Learning Academies- Los Angeles, CA 10/2016- 06/2018
Live Audio Engineer
• Sound Engineer for school events ranging from Plays to concerts and assemblies.
• Responsibilities included: Maintenance of equipment prior to any school event. Miking up actors as well as placing other necessary mics or equipment for events
• Equipment used: Behringer X32 Digital Board, lavalier microphones, SM57
Audio Software: Pro Tools, Logic Pro,
CONSOLES: SSL 9000, C24, BEHRINGER X32,
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.