George Hillman

Christian Producer / Engineer

2 Reviews
George Hillman on SoundBetter

George is a long time, full time producer/engineer of mostly CCM, Gospel & Worship music. He is also a singer, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter. With years of ministry, music and tech experience on "both sides of the console", plus his calming demeanor, encouraging nature and strong work ethic you and your project will be in the best of hands.

So... I LOVE Jesus, music and audio! I've been a seasoned audio professional, musician, producer for 20+ years. I've "made records" for countless bands, artists, churches and ministries in various styles and genres. I have produced, performed and engineered many of my own projects as well.

I'd like to offer my well equipped studio and expertise to you for your next project.


Song Production
Vocal/instrument Tuning
Noise Reduction
Podcast / Sermon / Film and Video Audio Editing
And More...

Besides bringing a wealth of creative and technical abilities, I've served as Pastor of a couple of churches, a worship leader, and have built, staffed and managed several church recording studios over the years. Not only do I have you covered technically, but I fully understand you and your project as a seasoned believer.

Contact me today, lets discuss!

Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.

2 Reviews

Endorse George Hillman
  1. Review by Mary B.

    I love working with George. He knows how to bring out the best qualities in every sound and make them all fit together beautifully in a mix without competing with each other or sounding muddy. The clarity in my mix is amazing. You can tell by the finished product that he really cares about what he does. This is the second time I've hired him and it's been a fantastic choice. This man truly has a gift and I would recommend him highly to anyone!

  2. Review by Sam T Rajkumar
    by Sam T Rajkumar

    I loved the mixing and mastering done by Uniquitous music for my song remix "Your Love" . Very professional studio standard quality from you. There was nothing overdone and every instructions was followed to the very end making less number of revisions for the tracks. Nice person to work around with.

Interview with George Hillman

  1. Q: What do you like most about your job?

  2. A: People! I like people. I like to know that I'm touching lives through the projects, but I also strive to encourage and enrich my clients in ways beyond the music... "ministry" isn't limited to pulpits...

  3. Q: Can you share one music production tip?

  4. A: Strive for perfect tracks. Most of us nowadays use DAWs and we aren't paying by the hour for studio time - so go ahead and redo that track if its not quite right. Also a great song is typically 30% being inspired and laying down a good take. The other 70% is EDITING! Relatively few can walk into a session and just lay down a perfect track. The rest of us need editing.. there's no shame in it. It's how many of your favorite records were made.

  5. Q: Analog or digital and why?

  6. A: The answer is YES. ;-) Both have strengths: Analog for personality and digital for convenience. I favor plugins that emulate high end vintage analog gear so I can have the strengths of both.

  7. Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?

  8. A: I sure hope this island has electricity...

  9. Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?

  10. A: Since I was a teenager writing songs and recording them by bouncing between a couple of two track machines. That was... umm... well... lets just say " a little while ago"...

  11. Q: What type of music do you usually work on?

  12. A: Christian / Gospel / Worship in all styles and genres.

  13. Q: Tell us about your studio setup.

  14. A: Simple "in the box" setup with a few outboard pieces.I favor Plugin Alliance and UAD plugins - in particular their vintage emulations.I come from that era of great analog consoles and gear.

  15. Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.

  16. A: For my music clients it's mostly mixing and mastering, I also edit and master online sermons, radio shows and podcasts.

Various Uniquitous Production Clients

I was the Producer, Engineer, and played guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and more in the songs in this production

Terms Of Service

Typical project turnaround 3 days. Up to 3 free revisions

Gear Highlights
  • Unashamedly "In The Box" - mostly - and lovin it :-)
More Photos
SoundBetter Deal

Free Mixing and Mastering with every full production project!

  • Toni & Kids Sing Bible SongsMar 11, 2024

    Uniquitous Music recently had a blast producing 4 songs for the kid's project "Toni & Kids Sing Bible Songs". They have been posted to Soundcloud here:

     Contact Toni to find out how to support this project or purchase songs for use with the kids in your church or ministry.