Luis ''Hostility'' Jimenez

Audio artisan

3 Reviews
Luis ''Hostility'' Jimenez on SoundBetter

574 Studio Mixing Engineer, Music Producer Credits : J Balvin, Maluma, Ñejo y Dalmata, Zion y Lennox, Jowell y Randy.

Luis Jimenez aka Hostility (previously known as DJ Host) is a producer, composer, and DJ from Medellín, Colombia who began his career in 2005.
He has worked with artists such as J Balvin, Maluma, Andy Rivera, Reykon, Jowell y Randy, Alexis y Fido, Zion Y Lennox, Ñejo Y Dálmata, Pipe Calderón, Dragon Y Caballero, Riko, Golpe A Golpe, Raphy (Erre XI), Clandestino Y Yailemm, Pasabordo among others. He has collaborated with producers such as Master Chris, Notty, Rifo Killa, Ivan Calderon, Denny Way, Alexander Dj, Kano The Monster, and Pipe Calderon.
Winner of the award for the best music producer in 2009 in the city of Medellín for the production of songs like and “Soltera” Zion y Lennox, Alberto Stylee, J Balvin, “La Novela” Reykon.
He also created the "Most Exclusives" project, a collective of music producers from Medellín.
He currently does production, mixing and mastering work for 574 Studio (formerly Infinity Music), which is the brainchild of DJ Pope, J Balvin's DJ and creative partner.

Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.

3 Reviews

Endorse Luis ''Hostility'' Jimenez
  1. Review by Leon Velez

    Working with Hostility is a great and amazing experience. He has made the path of the urban music as we know it.

  2. Review by Suena eso !
    by Suena eso !

    Fire! 🔥
    Working with Hostility has been one of my best experiences. Good sound, good advices and a great person🤘🏽

  3. Review by Naobtz
    by Naobtz

    🔥🔥🔥🔥 la rompes mi bro

Totoy El Frio y DelaGhetto - Subele

I was the Mixing, Mastering Engineer in this production

Terms Of Service

70% before starting the project. the other 30% at the end of the project,
3% Split for Mixing

More Photos