The masters-educated Music Producer/Sound Designer/Sound Engineer takes the art-form approach with his works - possessing a boundless sonic plate. Tracks played by Solomun, &ME, Maya Jane Coles / produced Dawn Richards - Meteors, which sit on #30 on iTunes US RnB & Soul Top 100 / featured on Fact Mag, Thumb, DMC World Mag / credits with Ouchhh.
Thousand Fingers (aka Hakan Ozkan) is a learned music producer with a wealth of experience and aptitude in a number of areas and genres. An individual who can call on a number of cultural and academic areas to deliver high-level results. His constant drive to progress both himself and others makes him a valuable asset to the wider musical community.
- Tutored and mentored by multi-award winning producer ‘Mike Nielsen’ – the man behind Jamiroquai’s iconic ‘Emergency On Planet Earth’ album
- Engineered works of Truth Hurts, Hot Rod, and Mia Martina
- Chewing Gun by Paradisko // Traxsource’s ‘Best Nu Disco of 2014
- Mr. Wiles by Thousand Fingers // Spotify Curated Playlists; Electronic Rising, House Is A Feeling, Electronic Circus
- Sound Design works have been displayed and performed at a number of unique venues around the world including CERN (The European Organization for Nuclear Research, National Space Center UK, and Villa Tittoni Traversi where they won critics award at Kernel Fest “13
Don't miss the opportunity and hit the "Contact" button
Follow The Fingers
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.