Ciao, I'm drag.one and I will turn your idea into a professional record ✨
I didn't work with Drake, Beyoncé or Kendrick Lamar so why would you ever choose me as a producer when there are so many HUGE names here on this platform?
1. I'll treat your art as my art.
2. I've got the time and the will to connect with you so we can work together going towards the same artistic direction.
3. There are no limited revisions, the work is finished when we're both satisfied.
4. I cost less than them.
Other than that there are a few other aspects you may consider:
- I mix and master the music I produce so you won't need to spend additional money to pay an audio engineer to finish the song (unless you want to or unless you already have yours).
- My specialty is the treatment of vocals both in the arrangement and in the technical part (yes, because the voice is the best instrument).
- I work with real musicians. There are tons of crazy talented musicians in my city.
- I'm in love with Hip-Hop, RnB and Soul.
- I love to blend electronic sounds like drum kits and 808s with organic ones in order to have punch and warmth in all of my songs.
- Last but not least: I love my job.
Feel free to hit me up through the green button above to ask me anything!
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
Interview with drag.one
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Fluid Audio monitors, Behringer UMC1820, Focusrite Voicemaster Pro.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I'm in love with Kanye West, J Cole, Anderson .Paak, Kendrick Lamar and Jorja Smith just to mention a few of them.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Usually I produce a beat for a rapper/singer then I record the vocals, mix and master the song.