Hi! My name is Aaron, and I’m a music producer, recording artist, instrumentalist, sound designer, and composer for films, TV, games, and other forms of interactive media working actively in Los Angeles. I create music under my own name, as well as contribute as an instrumentalist and composer to other groups and collectives.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOUR PROJECT:
- RECORD saxophones (soprano, alto, tenor sax) or clarinet for your track or cue via my home studio (AKG C214), including revisions. All genres welcome. Delivered dry or wet in the file format of your choice.
- COMPOSE music for your film, game, TV pilot, commercial, VR/AR project, or mobile app. All genres welcome (specialize in orchestral/cinematic, rock, and electronic). All project scopes welcome (anything from a single 1-minute cue to a 1-2 hour feature-length score). Complete with spotting, revisions, stem delivery, cue sheets, etc. as needed.
- PRODUCE, ORCHESTRATE, or ARRANGE a pre-existing song or track written or started by you. All genres welcome. Production within Logic Pro X unless otherwise requested.
- TRANSCRIBE an orchestral piece, pop song, or jazz solo and create a score and parts for you in Sibelius 7.5 (or latest). Need neatly notated, comprehensible sheet music for yourself or your band? I can help you out.
- DESIGN an audio system to handle sounds, music, and voiceover for your interactive project, whether it's a video game, VR project, or mobile app. I will work closely with your development team to work out the most efficient means of implementation (Wwise, FMod, Unity audio, or raw scripting). Also includes asset creation.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
2 ReviewsEndorse Aaron Reihs
It’s our pleasure working with Aaron!! He is a talented musician with passions! Highly recommended!
You can't go wrong with Aaron! He's incredibly talented and always professional. He did a phenomenal job playing live saxophone on several of my projects. His solos are breathtaking. Do not hesitate to hire Aaron!