I am your guy if you have a topline and need an accompanying instrumental/melody. You send me 3 reference songs that you like and I will produce a unique, catchy instrumental just for you!
Hello! My name is Lewis and I produce music under the name "Lewis Fanney". I've been producing for over 7 years now and just recently hit over 400,000 streams across Spotify and Soundcloud on my recent songs.
1. I will produce a pop/chill pop instrumental just for you with vocals provided! If you provide a vocal top-line and a simple melody, I can create a full-sounding, professional instrumental.
2. I will produce a track minus the topline. No vocals yet? No problem. Provide me with some reference songs you have and I will create a track that is similar.
* Please provide 3 reference songs which you would like the instrumental to sound like
* Please provide artists that give you inspiration
* Please also offer available ideas for a service that I have not listed (I am open to ideas!)
Turnaround time will be 2 weeks minimum at this moment.
Don't be hesitant to reach out! Hope to work with you soon.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
ReviewsEndorse Lewis Fanney
Interview with Lewis Fanney
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I am currently in graduate school for something completely unrelated, just love making music as a hobby and helping others :)
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: I would love to work with Boy in Space: hands-down one of the best pop artists at the moment
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Look up "Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch" for some creative ambience ideas
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop and EDM
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Bringing emotion to a track
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I love working off of reference tracks in the beginning just to spark inspiration. I then creatively manipulate samples for ambience and work with a simple melody. From there I layer and layer until it sounds perfect!
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: All in the box: Ableton Live and 3rd party VST's
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Boy in Space, Freddy Death, Lauv, Fly by Midnight, and Shy Martin
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Instrumental Production