Vocal Tuning has become a vital tool in modern music production, but that doesn't mean your vocals can't sound natural!
I specialise in manually tuning vocals, note by note to ensure they sound pitch perfect in a musical way. Relying solely on autotune will not only introduce artifacts, but can often take emotion out of a performance, by "correcting" notes that may otherwise have sounded better untouched, or adjusted with a more subtle approach.
Relying on "presets" or generic "cheat sheets" can only get you so far, and will not always bring out the best characteristics of your unique voice. I employ a range of techniques to help make your vocals shine, and tailor my approach to give you a professional, radio-ready sound!
Podcast Editing & Mastering:
• Improve intelligibility
• EQ, compression, limiting, de-essing
• Loudness optimised for streaming & lossy formats (MP3, AAC)
• Audio repairing & restoration - for audio recorded in un-ideal situations (eg. minimising wind noise, too much room reverberation, accidental plosives, distracting or interrupting sounds, etc.)
• Advice to improve audio quality for future recordings
In all areas of my work, I strive to provide:
• Industry standard quality.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Natural, MUSICAL perfection.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.