World wide US/UK producer with 15 years of experience. He achieved heavy rotation with multiple singles on the BBC Radio with major Spotify playlist placements on both sides of the pond. I want that for your song too. If we work together, I’ll make your song sound finished, commercially viable sonically enhanced, radio ready, mixed and mastered.
Send me your demos, iPhone memos, or garage band recordings and I'll make them sound like the finished product. I can create your song from scratch or build a full arrangement around your lyrics/vocal ideas catered towards what your vision is.
I’m a multi-instrumentalist and singer/songwriter, so I can provide everything you would need as I will play all the instruments on a track. I work in a wide range of genres and I'm a skilled vocal producer and guide singers to get the best performance and reach their potential. For mixing/mastering, I bring polish, life, and depth to the songs.
When you hire me, I don’t just deliver, I go the extra mile and I want to see your songs succeed.
I have worked with:
– Desmond Child – (Livin On A Prayer, Dude Looks Like A Lady)
– Roger Cook (Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress – The Hollies, I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing – The New Seekers)
– Lincoln Parish (Melophobia – Cage The Elephant)
– Jason White (Red Rag Top – Tim McGraw)
– Hot Chelle Rae – Tonight Tonight
– Tony Esterly (Young & Dangerous – The Struts, Satisfied – Sia)
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.