I’m a Nashville-based vocalist experienced in vocal recording, editing, and processing. My professional home studio is equipped with the industry-standards, such as a Neumann M147 microphone, an Apollo Twin X, and top plugins like Melodyne 5 and Slate Digital's Collection.
I have a versatile voice with a wide vocal range. I’m confident singing alto or soprano parts with a soft or powerful tone. I’ve got a skilled ear for writing/singing BGVs, harmonies, and adlibs. I specialize in Pop, R&B, Soul, Jazz, and Adult Contemporary.
Bringing your musical vision to life will be my priority!
Professional High-Quality Vocal Recordings (Recorded, Edited, and Processed)
- Lead Vocals, originals or covers, starting at $250.
- Background Vocals, Harmonies, and Adlibs starting at $150.
- Demo Vocals starting at $250.
Writing/Arranging (Minimally-Processed Audio)
- Background Vocals, Harmonies, and Adlibs starting at $100.
Prices will vary depending on the length of the song and services requested.
How it Works:
1. Contact me to discuss the details of your project and pricing.
2. Send me your music track, vocal guide, lyrics, and project information (BPM, meter, key).
3. When my work is completed, I will send you an MP3 mix for your approval.
4. Revisions will be completed upon request.
5. When the project is approved and final payment is received, you will be sent the high-quality uncompressed 24-bit, 48kHz wav files of the vocal recordings.
I look forward to hearing all about your project and making beautiful music together!
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.