I've been making music for 10 years so I know a lot in song production & mixing and constantly learning new things. I'd worked with rock, metal, hardcore music then started to make dance music, pop, synth-pop so there are no genres I haven't listened to or not worked in. CHECK MY PORTFOLIO https://soundcloud.com/mixingstudio
1. My audio mixing is brilliant because:
- mixes are performed in both MID/SIDE to make maximal clearance and minimal loose of audio signal
- if there are lots of instruments I will build 3-4 LEVELS OF SOUND SPACE to make the song big, deep and standing out leaving other songs unremarkable
- if your instruments are bad recorded I USE LAYERING to hide the bad signal
- I use MODERN TECHNIQUES to make your mix will arouse emotions and make people move
- If I like your song, you will get my MUSIC PRODUCTION SERVICES FREE (Read below)
2. Music production:
- I know how to attract listener's attention, to surprise him by a certain part of your song so that he could REMEMBER THE SONG
- I can produce in the way to arouse somebody's emotions TO MAKE THE LISTENER SHARE THE SONG
- the arrangement I create while making post-production will make the song AN INTERESTING STORY and make the music lover TO LISTEN TILL THE LAST SECOND
My vocal range is 3,5 octaves. I sing for any kind of dance, pop, hip-hop or R'n'B music. Can sing high like Freddy Mercury, sexy low like Frank Sinatra or rhythmically complicated (with lots of ornamentation) for jazz or soul music, with drive for rock music and so on. I can help with lyrics but at most cases would be great to have the text and at least some of vocal melody ideas so I could create what you really need.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
Reviews (5)Endorse Magic Pills
Nice work. Very pleasant to work with.
Alex will fine-tune and polish your project until it sounds great and you're satisfied. Give him a try, and you'll see.
Alex really went out of his way to make this record happen. The sound is fantastic, and I'm very grateful!
Working with Alex is a pleasure, and I'm pleased w/ the background vocals he provided. He's knowledgeable in music engineering, production and can assist in making you sound better!
- check_circleVerified (Client)
Awesome working with Alex! Super talented producer!
Interview with Magic Pills
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Definitely my MacBook, Focal monitors and MIDI-keys. Just 3 things to survive and not to spoil the career.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Music is all about rhythm. Rhythm exists before melody - it is the soul of any melody. If a song has rhythm that doesn't make you move - it is not a song and a listener's body won't prompt his brain to fall in love with that song. All the melodies are invented but rhythm is the only thing to surprise with. Otherwise, the song won't be a hit. Surprise with new rhythm in any part of your production and the song will produce itself with fewer things that overload the mind
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Last time pop and dance but I still love metal and hardcore music because it carries more energy than even dance music. Depends on my mood and an artist's talents in specific genre.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: I believe in good music. That means if I like the song - the song will be amazing because I will do my best till final success until it sounds brilliant. I'm too ambitious perfectionist in music
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I use Focal monitors for closer field and KRK for middle one. Presonus preamps, Lexicon reverbs, AKG C414 microphone, Novation and Korg synthesizers.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Not talking about American songwriters I really love works of Timbaland, Dr. Luke and respect the contribution of Rick Rubin into modern world music.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I produce music, record vocals and guitars. I mix music and make full music production adding sound FX's applying laws of creating hit music. It depends on the arrangement that I've got. Sometimes I need to make some changes to the whole composition before saying the song is ready to be mixed and mastered