i was a pro club dj for well over a decade before Covid. I was one of six canadians to compete in the world's biggestdj competition two years in a row, ultimately taking 2nd place. I can scratch but I don't do it in my own music right now. I've also been producing remixes, bootlegs, originals for over a decade.
- create DIY stems, acapella, and instrumentals for most songs
- produce type-beats (and my own original music)
- scratch on your songs
- mixdown and master your music and make it club-ready
- create custom edits, blends, mashups etc
- ghost produce tracks for you
- give pro feedback on DJ routines and DJ lessons
- help with social media promo here and there, get your music to other established djs in my network (if I'm feeling your music)
- album art, video promos
More than anything, I'm looking to network and barter my services. My roots are in trip-hop and hip hop. then I was an open format DJ in clubs from 2007 until 2020. I love a large variety of music like jazz, soul, dancehall, afrobeat, grime, UK garage, forward-thinking electronic music, bmore, Miami bass, baile, latin, classic rock, pop, rare grooves. I don't love radio pop or country but I like contemporary rap and r&b so I'm open-minded.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.