I am Dominik Vukić, professional music producer specialized for all genres of electronic dance music with over 10 years of musical experience. Artist alias: RADIOLOGY - Winner of Hardwell's Remix Competition (2016.) I am signed artist to the biggest record labels in the world such as: Spinnin' Records, Revealed Recordings, Dharma Worldwide.
My musical journey:
- Over 10 years of musical experience.
- In 2015. started duo called "RADIOLOGY".
- I have kickstarted my serious career in world of EDM by winning Hardwell’s remix contest: “#MadeWithHardwell” of his amazing track featuring Jake Reese called "Mad World".
- At the top of my career with “RADIOLOGY” I’ve been working with the biggest recording labels in the world, such as: Spinnin’ Records, Dharma Worldwide and Revealed Recordings.
- I have big portfolio of tracks I've been working on, from remixes to original tracks released as RADIOLOGY, or as a co-producer or ghost producer for big artists.
- I have a long list of famous producers and DJs who regularly supported all new tracks and remixes, such as: Martin Garrix, Tiësto, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell, KSHMR, Timmy Trumpet, Dash Berlin, Mike Williams, Steve Aoki, Afrojack, Ummet Ozcan, Blasterjaxx and many others. And My tracks were played on festivals such as: Ultra Music Festival, Ultra Europe, Tomorrowland, EDC, Electric Love.
- My job is to take your idea to the next level, to make it ready to blast radio stations, music charts and live sets. To get your sound signature elements it needs and to mix and master it to sound professional within all today's music industry standards.
Let's step up your career together! I'm waiting for your requests!
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
CreditsAllMusic verified credits for Radiology
ReviewsEndorse ATOMIC Studio
Interview with ATOMIC Studio
Q: Tell us about a project you worked on you are especially proud of and why. What was your role?
A: RADIOLOGY. I was one half of the project. Learned everything through label connections and met some really big people who usually work behind the curtains, learned a lot from them which put me on the path I am today.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: With big artists, helping them achieving perfect sound of their tracks.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Combined. Because digital technology today had really improved and combined with right analog choices makes it perfect combination.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: Best quality and uniqueness.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: Enjoying producing and be able to afford living out of it.
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: Overthinking and overdoing. Less is more.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Powerful laptop, studio headphones, mouse, studio monitors for checking the quality and analog compressor.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I am doing musical production for over a 10 years now. I was half of RADIOLOGY duo, signed to all major labels. I have also worked with AAA+ artists, helping them to reach the most of their tracks.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Energetic, crisp, clean and powerful.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: KSHMR, Timmy Trumpet and Mike Williams. I love their style and musical approach. Would love to also learn some things from them.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: To get better impact of your drops, through the buildup, slightly cut your master high end, add a bit of reverb, slightly and subtly cut your low end, and center the whole track a bit. Right before the drop kicks in, subtly and smoothly reverse back all those changes to get wider, punchier and stronger impact.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: EDM, pop, orchestral and electronic music.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Arrangement and songwriting.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Emotion, catchy melodies and variety of fills, transitions, high quality and unique signature elements for track to stand out among others.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: After a client contacts me, I require track and artists reference, also if a client wants, I am ready to send my portfolio alongside my CV. After that if client is ready, I'm ready to start the process and within 2-5 working days (depends on track quality and project requirements) a client gets the full product.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I own a powerful studio computer, all modern and up to date VST plugins, piano, guitar and powerful RØDE studio microphone, ready to satisfy all my client needs.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: KSHMR, Martin Garrix, Nicky Romero, Hardwell, Armin Van Buuren.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I mostly write, arrange, produce, mix and master the whole track for my clients.