Hey Guys! I’m SABRI a singer/songwriter and my songs have millions of Spotify streams and have also aired on radio. I’ve released music on Armada and Spinnin and I’ve worked with many artist like Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Nicole Bus, labels like Roc Nation, Ultra music and producers like Rodney Jerkins. I can't wait to collaborate with you!!!!
I work in Soul, Electronic, Urban, R&B and Pop music. I’m specialized in cutting vocals like the lead, background, vocal layering and I’m also very down to cut demo vocals to your production and lyrics.
My turnaround time at the moment is fast.
* Vocals for Demo / (uncredited) Features / Background vocals/harmonies
- Please be aware that demos are for shopping purposes only. It’s not for commercial use and can’t be posted anywhere online
- Commercial features must not mention my name unless negotiated before hand.
* Songwriting / Topline / Lyrics
- Full song composition, lyrics and vocals. Commercial release must be negotiated
- Must maintain my publishing. Buyout available, inquire if interested
HOW IT WORKS:
* Contact me and please share your song/demo with me so I can review it and see if I’m a fit for you.
* Once I start working on your song I will send you a short bounce of the song for approval. If you like the direction I will continue recording/writing your song
* Once song is finished I will send you a bigger bounce for approval.
* Once song is completed and completely approved I will send you the dry stems after funds are released.
* Turnaround time is 1 to 5 business days.
* My name “SABRI’ can’t be used as a feature without my permission
Feel free to contact me:)
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
Interview with SABRI
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: I am currently working on my own artist project, songwriting for MK and a few other dance projects and also music for sync.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: That I will deliver a high quality project within the deadline and budget of the client
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: Entertaining people
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: - What is your turn around time needed? - What is the service you need? - What is your budget?
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: old skool soul meets modern neo soul
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Soul-R&B, Electronic, Urban and Pop
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Singing and songwriting
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: High quality soulful vocals and catchy, strong melodies/lyrics.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: The most common type of work I do is singing and songwriting (top line).