I am a freelance female vocalist working out of my home studio. I work diligently and am easy to communicate with. I make your music for you based on what your vision is and execute your instruction precisely. I take revisions well and maintain professionalism throughout the process. Anything you want done I will perform well.
Please message me before you order so that I can check my availability.
Here are some basics things you should know about the business you'll be getting from me:
- My orders will be given within days of the date I've accepted the order. If for some reason something goes wrong in the process, I will be sure to let you know in plenty of time what is occurring and how I'm hoping to fix it.
- If the recording that you have been given by me is not what you intended to receive, I will make sure to make adjustments. I'm open to as many critiques as needed in the process in order for your vision to be well executed.
-Orders that I don't believe are a good fit for me, I will decline. This doesn't happen often, but may potentially occur.
- The program I use is primarily the latest OS version of Garageband. However, I'm making a switch soon to Logic Pro X.
- The microphones I have are a Sterling audio ST51 Large Diaphragm Condenser and a Samson G Track Pro
- The Interface I use is a BEHRINGER Audio Interface UMC22
- Accessories I have include a pop filter, shock mount, and noise cancelling SONY headphones.
- My voice is pure, smooth, and easy to listen to. Links are attached to my Youtube channel and other forms of media. Audio is also provided for you to hear what I'm capable of.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.