Triple Platinum-Selling Record Producer, Audio Engineer for Patrick Bruel for the 2018 album "Ce soir on sort..." Produced and mixed the single "La tete a L'envers" and co-produced the single "Qu'est-ce qu'on fait".
I have been mixing, mastering and producing for over 15 years. I started off in Pars France where I worked at some of the best studios in Paris developing my Music Production and Mixing skills.
I now live in Los Angeles where I have worked with such artists as Patrick Bruel , G-Easy, 4MEN ( Kpop ) Maître Gims , Quincy ( Puff Daddy's son ), Honey Cocaine , Jojo , Mansour , Kamyar , Blackcats and many more.
I specialize in Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, World Music , EDM , Podcasts , but love to mix and master all styles of music and dialogues.
For Mixing I use a Pro Tools HD rig . I use only the best plugins from Izotopes, Fabfilter, Sound Toys, Waves and many more.
I can help take your music from your bedroom to professional sound that's ready for radio. I am excited to work with you on Mixing & Mastering your next hit record or Podcast . Please take a look at my specialties and let me know if there is any way I can help you.
● Audio Cleaning (Background noise, pops, clicks, knocks, breaths, buzzing, de-verb, etc.)
● EQ (Tone shaping, corrective equalization)
● Dynamic Processing (Multiband compression, limiting, normalization, level matching, de-essing, etc.)
● Editing (Removal of humms, errs, silences or pauses, and other outtakes, cohesive segment matching, sentence splicing)
● Mastering High-Quality Industry Standard
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.