I am a classically trained singer and cellist with 12 years of conservatory training. I specialize in everything relating to voice (lead, stacks, harmonies, tuning, comping) and am fluent in r&b, pop, jazz, folk, and classical voice.
My main priority is to help you realize your vision and deliver professional quality vocals and cello parts.
- Demo/Commercial Vocals
- Background Vocals
- Cello lead lines and harmonies
Terms of Service:
- All features are anonymous/uncredited unless otherwise discussed. While I’m proud of all the work I do, I reserve the use of my artist name for my own work.
-When I work for hire, I initially record a rough work tape (voice memo). After client approval, I then record studio quality vocals/cello parts and send a preview for final approval. Finalized raw tracks are delivered upon receipt of the second half of payment.
How it works:
- Contact me and let's make music! Tell me what you envision and send me the track so we can discuss if I am the right fit for the project.
- Once 50% is deposited, I will get in the studio.
- Send me the track, BPM, key and lyric sheet (if we are working on a demo).
- I will send you a voice memo for you to approve.
- After revisions I'll send a preview of the studio recorded vocals/cello
- Once approved and the remaining funds are released, I will send you stems, or anything else you may need.
- My average turnaround time is 3-7 days (Your project is my top priority so if you have a shorter time frame I am open to discuss a shorter timeframe).
Send me a note through the contact button above.