Hey, Litsy here! :) I'm a Dutch/Australian Pop/EDM Vocalist, Songwriter and (Vocal) Producer based in The Netherlands. With a professional home-studio I deliver top notch vocals fast. I'm very skilled at understanding and bringing your vision to life. Only 5 star reviews! Specialty: Poppy, Clear, Powerful, Emotional, Sweet and Sexy vocals.
WHY AM I THE VOCALIST FOR YOUR NEXT TRACK!?
• My lyrics are always authentic and unique; based on your story or experiences of my own
• When I am not an artist I am a Vocal Coach, which means I can sing very well in many styles
• Very experienced in vocal editing and tuning (Melodyne)
• Our collaboration isn’t complete unless you are happy with the result!
• I have over ten years of experience in songwriting/recording and regularly work with A-list songwriters/artists signed to labels like Spinnin’, Armada, Revealed etc. If I think a track has potential I may also pitch to my contacts.
TOPLINES: Average Fee $500
(Write Melody & Lyrics, Record, Edit & Tune)
You can negotiate, ask me for package deals!
HOW I WORK:
• Turn-around time max. 7 days. First demo usually within 48 hrs
• Official recording after approval/feedback on demo
• Small revisions and re-recordings are included. For larger revisions I will ask an extra fee.
• Doubles, Backings, Ad Libs and Harmonies included.
• Artist credit varies per collaboration and plans for release.
• Always credit me as songwriter.
• Rights on my contributed lyrics and vocal melodies (publishing, neighbouring rights/performing rights, royalties) remain with me. This usually amounts to 50/50 split and in any case no less than 30%.
Contact me with questions or to work on your track!
Send me a note through the contact button above.
2 ReviewsEndorse ILITSYA
Ilitsya has helped me with vocals and lyrics on some of my songs. Her beautiful voice and musical creative input has brought my tracks to a much higher level. I can strongly recommend Ilitsya to everyone who needs professional vocals on their track.
ILITSYA is a great and professional singer.
We loved to work with her.
The results of the collaboration with her are perfect.
Interview with ILITSYA
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: When in doubt, ask questions! :)
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Guitar, Laptop, Microphone, an Infinite power supply and my trusted co-producer, my cat. :)
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: Music has been my passion since I was 6 years old. I was always singing, writing and dancing. At 13 I started songwriting with guitar and piano. At 20 I started producing in Logic. I have joined talent shows, played in rock bands, sung in church choirs and busked on the streets of Paris. Through all this Pop music and Electronic music have proved to be my favourite to write and perform. I see my career in music as a great adventure, of learning, growing and experiencing.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Authentic, edgy, creative, visionary, spiritual, sexy, unique.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: David Guetta: Because I believe he has a very strong vision for each song he creates. Diplo: because of his incredible creativity and all round cool-dude vibes.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Especially when working online, check in with the collaborator frequently! It's important to be working towards a shared vision and goal. Sending updates, ideas and providing feedback is the best way to complete a song as quickly, efficiently and pleasantly as possible.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Dance, House, EDM, Pop, Electronic.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Lyrics & Message: Fitting the message and heart of a song into the lyrics in the best possible way. I love the challenge of finding the best words and flow to make a melody work while staying true to the message of a song.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Enthusiasm, a great voice and desire to create a beautiful song together.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: HOW I WORK (TOPLINES): 1. Write and do a rough recording (demo) 2. Record lead vocals (when demo approved) 3. Record backings/harmonies, doubles, ad libs, etc. 4. Edit & Tune (Melodyne) 5. Export stems (Dry, 44.1 kHz .wav) COMPLETION: Our collaboration isn’t complete unless you are happy with the received files. Small revisions and re-recordings are included. For larger revisions I will ask an extra fee.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Home studio with a beautiful MXL Gold 35 Condenser Microphone, Reflection Filter and Focusrite Saffire Pro 14. I work in Logic Pro X.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Topline work (songwriting & vocal recording) for International upcoming and established producers & DJ's.