Every song is different, so every mix is different. When I mix your tracks I will approach them fresh, giving each musical element the treatment it deserves to bring your music to life and radio ready!
What your mix will get:
- Initial listening session to take note of the strengths and weaknesses of the song.
- Proper gain staging for maximum headroom and clarity.
- Strategic EQ to help every track sit nicely in the mix.
- Tasteful compression to create energy and balance.
- Creative touches of reverb, delay, and other effects to enhance musicality.
Should you require your audio editing, we have to look at a few other factors. Editing is a time consuming process that can make or break a mix. If you don’t have chance or experience to initially edit your tracks, that’s not a problem, but I'll have to charge you for the extra time it takes to set up your mix. This includes:
- Pitch correction
- Drum editing/tightening .
- Comping of multiple takes.
I work on a per song flat rate model. This has worked very well for my clients in the past, and with a flat rate you know before we even agree to work together exactly how much it will cost you to get your mixes done.
Send me a note through the contact button above.