Every song is different, so every mix is different.
When I mix your tracks I will approach them fresh, giving each musical element the treatment it deserves to bring your music to life and radio ready!
What your mix will get:
- Initial listening session to take note of the strengths and weaknesses of the song.
- Proper gain staging for maximum headroom and clarity.
- Strategic EQ to help every track sit nicely in the mix.
- Tasteful compression to create energy and balance.
- Creative touches of reverb, delay, and other effects to enhance musicality.
Should you require your audio editing, we have to look at a few other factors. Editing is a time consuming process that can make or break a mix. If you don’t have chance or experience to initially edit your tracks, that’s not a problem, but I'll have to charge you for the extra time it takes to set up your mix. This includes:
- Pitch correction
- Drum editing/tightening .
- Comping of multiple takes.
I work on a per song flat rate model. This has worked very well for my clients in the past, and with a flat rate you know before we even agree to work together exactly how much it will cost you to get your mixes done.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
My credits include
Terms of Service
50% deposit must be paid to on agreement of us working together, the rest upon completion.
Typical turn around is 3 weeks depending on schedule, with up to two revisions.